1. How do I purchase your print editions?
To order publications, log on www.suvison.com, select “Subscriptions” from the menu posted in our home page
and then click on “Print Editions”.
You may either purchase single issues or subscribe to the two publications (payments by credit card only)
2. Where do I find a listing of dental meetings worldwide?
Check the section “Dental Calendar”, featuring the most comprehensive listing of dental meetings worldwide.
3. I would like to obtain a printable file of dental equipment manufacturers worldwide.
Do you offer such service?
Yes, we do. Log on www.suvison.com, go to our “World Buyers’ Guide” (you must be a subscriber), select “Global Search” and then the product category from the featured product listing (available in 6 languages).
All the files are ready-made and available in Access or RTF or TXT format.
4. Is it possible to preview the contents of your BUSINESSS INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
at www.suvison.com before I subscribe?
We offer a free, guided tour. Simply select NOT A SUBSCRIBER? and we shall take you a on free tour
of this portion of our site detailing the contents. Besides, you can also view “This Month’s Free Feature”.
5. I am aware that you market booth spaces for different exhibitions.
Where can I find more specific information?
We are the sole world agent of Sao Paulo International Dental Meeting, the ADA Annual Session
and the World Dental Show in Mumbai.
Over there you will find all exhibit-related information, including of course the basic data, application form, floor plan, etc.
6. Where do I find more information on an online advertising in your site?
For information on advertising, both online and offline, please select “Ad Opportunities” .
We have made available information on ad formats, rates, technical specs, etc. as well as contact information.
7. What is the difference between “PRODUCT SHOWCASE” and “Marketplace Exhibition Online”?
The “PRODUCT SHOWCASE” features product information only (linkable to your site)
and is our most cost-effective ad online.
The “Marketplace Exhibition Online” is an online exhibition with virtual booths
featuring your Company’s profile, product range, staff, international contacts requested, etc.
We offer virtual booths of 3, 6 or 9 product lines
8. What is the difference between the WORLD BUYERS' GUIDE FOR THE DENTAL TRADE AND INDUSTRY and WORLD BUYERS' GUIDE FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS?
The first one tells you who manufactures what and where, while the second one who sells what and where.
9. How do I update my company data?
Simply enter them in the form posted in the section UPDATE YOUR COMPANY DATA.
Please note that the updating is not immediate. To ensure appropriate and quality service,
all entries are first processed by our entry data department so
please allow few weeks for posting your updated information online.
10. I cannot find “CONTACT US” menu option.
The “CONTACT US” menu option can be found in the footer section of the start page.
11. What is the WORLD TRADE DIRECTORY FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS?
It provides information on the companies worldwide directly searchable by city and by company,
and alphabetically by company.
12. Is there a web edition of your publication, and if so, is it downloadable?
The web editions of both our publications, the WORLD DENTAL YEARBOOK and GUIDE TO THE WORLD DENTAL INDUSTRY BY COUNTRY, are being made available for download in our site www.suvison.com.