Optimize your search. To improve your search results, please try the following suggestions:
1. To search for information in www.suvison.com or in www.suvison.net, type in a few characters (mimimum two)
or a complete word and click the search button for a list of relevant results.
Search returns pages that contain all the characters/words in your query.
2. You can search by entering either a few characters (minimum two) or complete word in a box
with “contains”, “begins with”, “ends with” or “equal to”, according to your choice.
3. Search only returns pages that include all of your search terms. Please check your spelling.
4. To provide the most accurate results, Search does not use stemming or support wildcard searches.
In other words, Search uses exactly the words that you enter in the search box.
For example: Searches for "Abrasives" will not yield "abrasive”.
5. Search is not case sensitive. The SUVISON search engine does not differentiate between upper and lower case. “Abrasive” and “abrasive” are treated as the same search.
6. You can search for companies with names including quotation marks.
Characters or words enclosed in double quotes appear together in all returned documents.
For example: “A” Company.
7. Search also recognizes hyphens, slashes, periods, equal signs and apostrophes as phrase connectors.
8. Search is space sensitive. It recognizes interpunction spaces and/or spaces only as characters.
For example: The search for “F.A.R.O. S.P.A.” is completely different than the search for “F. A. R. O. S.P.A.”.
9. If the search results do not meet your expectations, try a new search with alternative expressions.
10. Select the appropriate language. If the selected user interface language is Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian our search engine looks only for documents in the respective language.
11. The SUVISON logo displayed on top left of all our website pages enables you to get back directly to the Home Page.